Tuesday, May 31, 2011

To My Readers, with Love

So to any of you who are curious as to how the weather fairs on the current course of my life, I would have to say "most excellent!" I usually would find something to complain about, but really...in all honesty, I can say I am pretty well contented. (goodness, how often can you say that? I know I've never been able to say it before!) But life is good. Not too busy, not too slow. Not too lonely, not too overrun with people. I have just enough money for bills and just enough to splurge on a weekend movie here or there. I have joy in the mornings and rest in the evenings. You would think my life were suddenly perfect, no? Well, as much as I wish it were, it is not. But...in happy honesty, it isn't too far from being perfect either!

Yes, that is a random stove in the middle the parking lot.
Some moments I just become ridiculously overwhelmed by things that I love. For instance: "Goodness! Isn't coffee amazing?" Or "look how lovely is the silvery gray skies, just before the sun wakes up and stretches her golden arms over the world." Or "the occasional random thing that is so out of the ordinary that it cannot help but completely tickle my heart!"
I know some people who seem to have an unending energy for love and cheer. I envy them. I love too, very deeply  in fact. But such spirited optimism seems to drain me when filtered through stressful work days or fatigued spirits. Something to work toward, I guess!


Who could resist that lovely little face?
My life isn't perfect, but it is as perfect as it can be right now. I would very much rather have a new job, so I wouldn't be stressed and tired so often.But last week we served some very sweet souls from the Special Olympics and that reminded me how happy and blessed my life is.

I miss my mommy and little cousins. But I get to talk to my mom nearly everyday and occasionally I get these little gems of a picture sent to me! I do wish some days that I were married and getting going on all those life dreams, but I have never been more satisfied with singleness and even life itself than I have been these passed months.


For the most part, I am very happy. Writing makes me happy, learning about God makes me happy, and all you dear readers out there who take the time to read my silly blog makes me very happy, indeed! Those of you who read what I say, especially those of you who frequently visit my little world, it tells me something wonderful about you. I write about God, about making life more beautiful, and about trying to become the best kind of Christian possible. And if you are reading what I write, then it makes me realize that you, dear readers, care about these things too! And that is a very happy and encouraging gift to me.

So thank you dear readers! You encourage me beyond words! I love each and every one of you!

6 comments:

  1. Mommy says: "I love you so much Jennie!" <3
    I would like to know how fast that washer goes in "spin cycle"! Could I out "run" it in my charger? How many miles per cup of tide? I do believe this awesome picture tops some of our shopping carts! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mommy was unintentionally rather redundant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, ok so I shouldn't post comments after working a 12 1/2 hr day otherwise I'd notice the difference between appliances, or perhaps the WORDS you wrote! I would love to comment on the "Hot" ride left in the parking lot, but I do believe I'll just shut up and go to bed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennie, you write so beautifully. I have always loved the way you look at things and how you are able to so eloquently express yourself. This is an awesome work you have created. I know those who read these little snippets of your heart will truly be blessed!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. We find you an encouraging gift! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...