Sunday, May 22, 2011

My New Dragon Victoria!

Hark, meet my new dragon!

Her name is Victoria. She is deadly, fearsome, and the loveliest creature I own. She is quite similar to my old dragon, Harold, so I wonder a bit if they are from the same clan. But nevertheless, when Harold tried to attack me again (for he has turned into quite a naughty and roguish dragon of late) she came to my aid on swift and mighty wings. 

I suppose if I had not intervened, Victoria would have completely destroyed that sad, poor, little dragon, for she is quite protective you see. 

But I stepped in and gave grace to Harold. I banished him to the darklands forever to be in exile. Where, I believe in the shadows he will find solace in the darkness where he was first spawned.  Some dragons just cannot be successfully tamed.

But now, I am completely at peace and dearly happy with my beautiful new dragon. Victoria sits ever watchful upon her castle, my quiet companion as I type away my feelings and thoughts upon this computer. I love her very much. Oh, dear readers, you must get yourselves a dragon! Nothing in the world brings an old soul more joy than a lovely, powerful, wild, captivating dragon to breathe fire and adventure into your life!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...