Sunday, July 24, 2011

Why Life is Awesome #4

Hobby Lobby!

One week til we return home. I can't wait...nor can I healthily contain my excitement. I honestly can't express my ecstatic rapture in going to Hobby Lobby for the first time in about four months. Every beader or crafter will understand why. Hobby Lobby:  the place where you can walk down the bead laden aisles, the inspiring smell of eucalyptus filling your senses, soft, quiet church music playing over head, and millions upon millions of ideas and patterns and designs overloading your creative brain....ohh... *Shivers* is there any therapy, any joy, any absolute euphoria comparable to this?
And the best part? Ten or fifteen minutes in any direction you can find another bead store. I love Michigan shopping. I am not materialistic or a shopping addict in any sense of word....but bead stores? Now, I love those bead stores.... Why would I ever go to therapy or take depression pills when I could walk into one of these amazing stores and find everything in the world that brings wondrous happiness to my heart?

Ah. It's a good morning.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...