Monday, July 4, 2011

Fourth of July

Fourth of July 2011 was awesome. Heber Springs. Lots of Friends. Patriotic Music. Amazing camera. Awesomeness.
Yes, so we all watched the fireworks in the back of a pick up truck.

It was quite awesome, if I do say so myself. The other day I swore I said "Tahr" instead of "Tire." And I have gotten into a horrible habit of saying "Lah'k instead of "Like." I think I am turning into a southerner. And the worst part? I lah'k it.
 
I am starting to make jewelry again! I am so excited to get out of my "bead block" slump. I say, if Searcy had a Hobby Lobby...or I had a vehicle to get to one, I think I could be happy to stay here in Searcy for a while!

I randomly found these sticks on the ground, lying naturally this way. God is all around us! We need only to take the time to see Him.

Can anyone say random?


I love my life. I love the people in my life. I never want this summer to end!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...