Sunday, August 14, 2011

Happiness!



Some moments, many moments lately,  I have bursts of overpowering joy. I feel so incredibly blessed by God. At times I just let myself fall completely in wonder of his presence. Something I have learned: Through all the trials of this life one thing is for sure, God never leaves us! And he has a special, beautiful plan for each of us. Lately, I have felt God's overwhelming presence and guidance in my life. And I began to feel this way as soon as I stopped trying to figure out how. As soon as I let go and began to believe in the impossible, did I find that it had all become possible! I feel freedom from pains that kept me chained up for so long. I feel joy in knowing the simple truth of God, his steady love, and the assurance that it only takes faith to make the impossible, possible.

 God created so many wonderful, happy things! Life can be so amazing if we chose to view it as such.
<3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...